Drug Possession – Possession for Sales – Drug Trafficking – Drug Transportation – Cocaine – Methamphetamines – Ecstasy/Molly – Heroin – LSD– Prescription Drugs
Call now for a Free Consultation! 1-408- 275-9800
Based in San Jose California, the Drug Charge Defense Lawyers at Roberts | Elliott Law Corp. have been defending individuals charged with drug crime throughout Santa Clara County and surrounding areas since 1981. We have a combined sixty (60) years of criminal drug defense experience.
Our drug crime lawyers have the experience and skills needed to defend clients charged with simple drug possession, drug sales, transportation of drugs, drug trafficking, or various other drug crimes. Our Criminal Drug Defense Attorneys can protect your rights against illegal searches and seizures, and faulty search warrants. We can also help to get your drug charges dismissed or reduced, by getting you into Drug Counseling and Residential Drug Rehabilitation. For more detailed information about why you should retain our firm, please visit our About Us page.
Aggressive San Jose Misdemeanor Drug Defense Lawyer
With over thirty-five (35) years of criminal narcotics defense experience, our Drug Defense Attorneys understand how to properly defend you against any drug charges, including the following:
- Drug Possession- Health and Safety Code Section (H&S 11377, 11378) – including possession of narcotics, marijuana, crack- cocaine, methamphetamines (crystal meth), molly/ecstasy, heroin, LSD and other illegal drugs,
- Drug Sales- Health and Safety Code Section (H&S 11351) – also known as drug dealing or possession for sale with intent to distribute, and includes marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamines, PCP, heroin, prescription drugs, ecstasy, as well as many other narcotics
- Maintaining a Drug House-Health and Safety Code Section (H&S 11366)
- Drug Manufacturing- Health and Safety Code Section (H&S 11379.6) – including meth and BHO Marijuana Labs
- Drug Transportation-Health and Safety Code Section (H&S 11352)
- Illegal Drug Prescriptions-Health and Safety Code Section (H&S 11173) including forging doctor’s prescriptions, impersonating a doctor to obtain drugs, or changing drug prescription information
- Possession of Drug Paraphenalia-Health and Safety Code Section (H&S) 11364)
- Under the Influence of Drugs-Health and Safety Code Section (H&S) 11550)
In many cases, our expert Drug Lawyers at Roberts | Elliott Law Corp. can have the charges against you dismissed by obtaining an offer of Deferred Entry of Judgement (DEJ) (Penal Code Section 1000) or Pretrial Diversion Program (PDP). This requires the completion of a Drug Treatment Program and succesful completion of a period of probation. Succesful completion of these drug counseling programs, allows the Court to dismiss the criminal charges against you. The length of these drug programs are typically no less than Twelve (12) months, and no longer than Eighteen (18) months. Our attorneys can also fight for drug treatment pursaunt to Proposition 36 (Penal Code Section 1000(c), in an effort to get your drug charges dismissed.
In 2014, Proposition 47 was passed by voters in California which reduced many non-violent drug charges from felonies to misdemeanors. Our Drug Expungement Attorneys can return to court on your behalf and file petitions to reduce your prior felony drug convictions to misdemeanors in an effort to clear and expunge your criminal record.
We can also assist you if the government has confiscated your property because of the drug charges you are facing.
Felony drug charges require a skilled, aggressive defense. You want a lawyer who can answer your questions about California Drug Laws, as well as the Drug Court Rehabilitation process. For that reason, we invite you to schedule a Free Confidential Consultation with one of our experienced drug defense lawyers by calling us at 408-275-9800 , e-mailing us , or filling out our intake form on our Contact Us page.
You can also obtain some general information about criminal law, including drug offenses, or the criminal process, by visiting our criminal Information page, our Criminal Law Information page, and our Criminal Trial Process page. We are here to help you.